Sedona – The Most Beautiful Place on Earth! Do your Part!
We love Sedona and we know you do too. That’s why we’re asking you to do your part to help keep our community safe and to slow the spread of the coronavirus. If you plan on discovering the wide-open spaces and peace that your soul is craving in Sedona, please bring your mask and abide by CDC guidelines to protect yourself and others. Recently, the Sedona Mayor issued an emergency proclamation requiring a face coverings in public places where continuous physical distancing is difficult or impossible. There are several exemptions. Please review the proclamation carefully when considering travel to Sedona.
To help keep everyone safe, we’ve launched Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready. More than 260 Sedona businesses have already adopted the safety standards. Be sure to look for businesses with the Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready seal.
You play an important role in keeping our community safe by helping us slow the spread. We're counting on you. We know you understand and will join us in adhering to these safety standards.
- Wear a protective face covering in public. This is critical to everyone’s safety
- Stay home if you are sick or if have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain a 6ft distance from others
- Limit contact with others
- Avoid congregation in public areas
- Stay on trails except to let people pass (maintain 6 ft distance)
As Sedona is cautiously reopens, please observe these safety steps, and you too, are safe, clean and ready for Sedona. Oh, and don’t forget to be kind, too. Because that’s the Sedona way!
Find Your Room to Play – and so much more - by clicking on the boxes below!