Stop by the Visitor Center for helpful suggestions and answers to your questions.
The Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Visitor Center offers first class visitor services. Our visitor center assists more than 350,000 visitors a year, not to mention the thousands of visitor inquires via phone and email. While in Sedona, make sure you visit our Uptown Visitor Center for maps, directions, suggestions or to purchase your Red Rock Pass.
The Chamber Visitor Center volunteers and staff also provide other services to visitors and the community at large. These include, but are not limited to:
- Information about sightseeing & hiking
- Indoor and outdoor recreational and cultural activities
- Weather and climate, flora and fauna, history
- Driving distances & transportation avenues
- Environmental conditions
- Information about Sedona demographics, such as population, growth factors, job market(s), and other relevant information for individuals, families and/or businesses desiring to relocate
- Information about churches, schools, local government, media, civic and non-profit organizations, public libraries, and neighboring communities in the Verde Valley
- Information about other visitor services/chambers of commerce in the state of Arizona, by way of brochures and pamphlets
- Information about State Parks, historical sites, National Parks and National Monuments in Northern Arizona
- Information about Native American communities in the region
- Information about Red Rock Country Coconino National Forest (in cooperation with the US Forest Service)
Visitor Center hours are:
Seven Days a Week, 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Closed Christmas and Thanksgiving Day
For more information, call today at 800-288-7336, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering: If you are a resident of Sedona and are interested in volunteering at the Visitor Center, please email Brenda Andrusyszyn. Volunteering at the Visitor Center is a great way to meet people from all over the world and pass along your love of Sedona and the area. Stop by our center at 331 Forest Rd in uptown Sedona.
Photo tour provided by Sedona 360 Photo