Stop by the Visitor Center for helpful suggestions and answers to your questions.
The Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Visitor Center offers first class visitor services. Our visitor center assists more than 300,000 visitors a year, not to mention the thousands of visitor inquires via phone and email. While in Sedona, make sure you visit our Uptown Visitor Center for maps, directions, suggestions or to purchase your Red Rock Pass or Annual National Park Pass.
Sedona's tourist information center volunteers and staff also provide other services to visitors and the community at large. These include, but are not limited to:
- Information about sightseeing & hiking
- Indoor and outdoor recreational and cultural activities
- Weather and climate
- Driving distances & transportation avenues
- Environmental conditions
- Information about churches
- Information about other visitor services/chambers of commerce in the state of Arizona, by way of brochures and pamphlets
- Information about State Parks, historical sites, National Parks and National Monuments in Northern Arizona
- Information about Red Rock Country Coconino National Forest (in cooperation with the US Forest Service)
Visitor Center hours are:
Seven Days a Week, 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Closed Christmas and Thanksgiving Day
For more information, call today at 928-282-7722, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering: If you are a resident of Sedona and are interested in volunteering at the Visitor Center, please email Victoria Latunski. Volunteering at the Visitor Center is a great way to meet people from all over the world and pass along your love of Sedona and the area. Stop by our center at 331 Forest Rd in uptown Sedona.
Photo tour provided by Sedona 360 Photo