Business Resources Available
Thank you for signing on to the Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready campaign. Together, we are assuring employees, residents and visitors that you are operating safely.
Now, let’s get the word about your participation!
- Download the Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready LOGO. Use it on your website, social media, everywhere you are marketing. We will be urging customers to look for the logo around Sedona.
- Download this Printable Poster LINK to Legal size. Post it so customers can see your participation and understand their role in keeping Sedona clean, safe and ready.
- Download the No Shoes, No Shirt, No Mask, No Service Flyer. Post it at your place of business to support the city of Sedona's proclamation to wear masks in public places.
- Download the #MaskUpSedona Flyers (8.5" x 11") - Flyer 1, Flyer 2, Flyer 3 or the Small Posters (11" x 17") - Small Poster 1, Small Poster 2, Small Poster 3. Post any of the 3 different messages at your place of business to support the city of Sedona's proclamation to wear masks in public places.
- We printed logo window stickers and larger format flyer (8.5" x 14") for you. They are available at the Chamber offices at 45 Sunset Drive. In the meantime, you can print the window sign here.
- Create your own customized flyer using this branded Word document or these customized posters (poster with hand sanitizer, poster without hand sanitizer) may work for you.
- Show us what you are doing! Send photos of your business in action – staff members cleaning, using your handwashing station, the poster or logo on display at your store. Use your imagination. We will use the pictures to promote your commitment. Email them to email@example.com.
- Look for our Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready promotion on Chamber web and social media sites, social media ads, all our newsletters, radio ads and in the Red Rock News and Kudos. In partnership with the City, we will be publicizing the campaign on A-frame signs and on the City’s variable message boards. We are also promoting the campaign to local and statewide media. Share the message in your marketing and customer contacts, too!
- We want your feedback. Please share your insights so we can continually refine the campaign to make it as effective as possible for you. Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your commitment to keep Sedona safe, clean and ready!