Is your business Safe.Clean.Ready? Sign On here.
Red Rock country is cautiously reopening.
To help keep everyone safe, we’ve launched Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready.
For residents, we offer the eight tips below for interacting safely while going about your work and daily activities. Most important, please wear a face covering when out in public.
Everyone is welcome to view the more than 260 Sedona businesses that have already adopted the standards.
To help spread the word that Sedonans are working together for community safety and encourage our visitors to join us, the Chamber and the City have posted sandwich boards and variable road signs around town, and distributed posters and window stickers to participating businesses. Resources are available here.
For visitors, we gently remind you that Sedona is extremely safety conscious. Recently, Mayor Sandy Moriarty issued an emergency proclamation requiring anyone five years or older in a public place in Sedona to wear a face covering where continuous physical distancing is difficult or impossible. There are several exemptions, such as for medical purposes, and the proclamation includes definitions of public spaces, physical distancing and face coverings. Please review the proclamation carefully when considering travel to Sedona. We know you understand and will join us in adhering to these safety standards.
- Wear a protective face covering in public. This is critical to everyone’s safety
- Stay home if you are sick or if have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain a 6ft distance from others
- Limit contact with others
- Avoid congregation in public areas
- Stay on trails except to let people pass (maintain 6 ft distance)
There you have it! Observe these safety steps, and you too, are safe, clean and ready for Sedona.
Oh, and don’t forget to be kind, too. Because that’s the Sedona way.
-Your friends at the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
click to view