Is your business Safe.Clean.Ready? Sign On here.
Red Rock country is reopening.
As COVID-19 numbers in the region stabilize at low levels, Sedona’s wide-open spaces and clear blue skies are beckoning once again.
But a few things have changed.
Today, face coverings are required for everyone in all public places. You will see reminders all over town as part of our “Mask Up, Sedona” campaign.
Hundreds of our businesses have signed on to Sedona|Safe.Clean.Ready, a CDC-guided list of safety standards and state health department business guidelines. You can view the Sedona businesses that are already participating. You can sign up your Sedona business today.
For visitors, we wish to emphasize that like you, Sedona is extremely safety conscious. We know you understand and will join our residents in adhering to these safety standards.
- Wear a protective face covering in public. This is critical to everyone’s safety
- Stay home if you are sick or if you have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain a 6ft distance from others
- Limit contact with others
- Avoid congregation in public areas
- Stay on trails except to let people pass (maintain 6 ft distance)
Observe these steps, and you too, are safe, clean and ready for Sedona.
Oh, and don’t forget to be kind, too. Because that’s the Sedona way.
-Your friends at the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
click to view