Is your business Safe.Clean.Ready? Sign On here.
Red Rock country is slowly re-opening.
Sedona is ready, but we are moving carefully to help protect everyone who lives here or visits.
Frankly, we’re being a little strict. We’ve flattened the curve, and we want to keep it that way.
That’s the motivation behind Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready.
Safety Guidelines for Businesses, Residents, and Visitors
By referencing CDC guidance, Governor Ducey's Excutive Orders, and collaborating with people all over Sedona, we have created safety guidelines reopening businesses may voluntarily choose to adopt. Businesses who sign up are featured on this site and have access to resources such as the Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready window sticker, logo, and customized posters.
But that’s not all. As we mentioned, we are being a little strict.
We ask that our visitors and residents hold up their end of the deal by observing these 8 safety guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Wear a protective face covering in public (when 6 ft distancing isn't possible)
- Limit contact with others
- Avoid congregating in public areas
- Stay on trails except to let people pass (maintain 6 ft distance)
That’s it. Observe these safety steps, and you, too, can be Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready.
We are doing this because we love our town, our breathtaking surroundings, our residents and our visitors.
Be Safe. Be Clean. Be Ready and Be Kind. Because that's the Sedona way. Let’s take the next steps forward - safely and together.
-Your friends at the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
click to view