Thank you for your commitment to our trails!
You are included in this exclusive group of leaders committed to sustaining Sedona’s incredible trails and outdoor recreation culture.
Following are your sponsor benefits:
- All Trail Keepers will have their name listed at three Sedona’s trailheads, promoting them as a trail supportive business.
Next Steps: The Chamber will take it from here and let you know what trailheads will include your business name. For questions, contact Gary Stewart.
- Listing on VisitSedona.com (2.2 million visitors per year) and RedRockTrailFund.org with direct links to your website.
Next Steps: Please send a logo and a description of your business (600 characters with spaces) which will show up on this page. Send to: Michelle Conway.
- STK Badge attached to your listing on VisitSedona.com and SedonaChamber.com.
Next Steps: The Chamber will take it from here! For questions, contact Michelle Conway.
- Extensive digital/social media mentions and local media inclusions.
Next Steps: The Chamber will schedule social media posts throughout the year. For questions, contact Erin Bruce.
- Social Media toolkit with sized images and content to copy and paste.
Next Steps: Use these creative assets on your own social media pages. For questions, contact Erin Bruce.
- Recognition in the Experience Sedona Visitor Guide (250,000 printed annually).
Next Steps: The Chamber will take it from here. For questions, contact Michelle Conway.
- Usage of program logo in your own promotional materials.
Next Steps: Download these logos to insert into your reservation confirmation emails or any other advertising/communications you are creating and sending to your customers showing that you are a proud sponsor of Sedona Trail Keepers.
The GREATEST benefit: Gratification that you are taking care of trails your customers love.