The Sedona Film Office is your ultimate resource for everything you need to film in Sedona, Arizona.
Resources we can offer:
- Location Assistance
- Information regarding technical crews, talent, accommodations and local services
- Coordination and facilitation of filming at city, state, and private properties
- Assistance with film permitting
- Liaison between production company, the Sedona community and government agencies
Sedona Film Office
Top Reasons to Film in Sedona
- Film-friendly community
- Dry and sunny weather conditions most of the year
- 12-14 hour shoot days 6 months of the year
- Four mild seasons
- Diverse ecology – red rock sandstone, creeks/rivers, mountains, desert, forests
- Talented crew base including local film school
- Helpful staff in the Sedona Film Office
Looking to obtain permits? Your key contacts for acquiring permits are:
- City of Sedona | Cari Meyer | 928.203.5049 | City of Sedona Permits
- Coconino National Forest | Tobias Hutchins | 928.527.3471 | *4-6 weeks to receive permits
- Arizona Department of Transportation | azdot.gov/business/Permits/film-permits
- Sedona-Oak Creek Airport Authority | Edward Rose | 928.282.4487 | Drone Application
- Red Rock State Park or Slide Rock State Park | Download Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Access B roll, Videos and images (Google Docs)
Filming Tips (Doc file)
Film Request Form (PDF file)
- Sedona NOW TV | Tracey Shadley can be reached at email@example.com.
- Red Rock TV | Richard Ruehs, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zen Beauty | Jenni Shaw, Makeup Artist, can be reached at email@example.com.