Tips for planning your group tour or travel through Sedona.
Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau offers services to help you plan you tour programs. Services include:
- Destination Information: We will assist you with destination information including your itinerary building. You may find our Sedona Travel Trade Destination Information Kit useful. Request Sedona Travel Trade Destination Info Kit. We will also provide you with Sedona destination collateral to assist you market your tour programs.
- Request for Proposals: We will assist you obtain rates and information from hotel properties and other service providers for your tour programs. Submit RFP.
- FAM Tour/Site Inspection services: We will establish your itinerary, confirms appointments with hotel properties and other service providers. Submit FAM/Site Inspection Request.
If you book directly with suppliers, Sedona offers variety of accommodations and tour services.
We will assist you to obtain rates and information from our businesses. Submit RFP
If you book through receptive operators, Sedona products are sold by many of them.
- To learn about receptive tour operators that offer Sedona products, please contact us by email.
If you handle MICE business, we have variety of venues that you can consider.
- To learn more about meetings and events in Sedona, please visit our Meetings & Events pages.
If you are a travel agent, we have a variety of partners that offer commissions.
- To learn more about which Sedona activity partners offer commission to travel agents, please read here.
Information for Motor Coaches
Sedona welcomes group tours! Followings are information specific to motor coaches and commercial vehicles.
US Forest Service
US Forest Service Coconino National Forest Red Rock Ranger District Information: To offer commercial activities on the US Forest Service Coconino National Forest Red Rock Ranger District land, tour operators are required to use the services of permitted outfitters or obtain Red Rock Special Use Permits, but Incidental Stops are allowed at US Forest Service Red Rock Ranger Station Visitor Contact Center, Bell Rock Vista & Pathway, and Oak Creek Vista.
Changes are Coming – Notice from US Forest Service regarding Incidental Tour Stops.