SPECIAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Travel agents who book a new Sedona extended stay for their clients will receive $100 Bonus! This TA incentive has been extended through May 31, 2021.
- Confirmed bookings must take place between NOW and May 31, 2021.
- Rooms must be booked at a qualifying hotel. To view list of hotels, please visit here.
- Booking must actualize a minimum of 3 CONSECUTIVE nights on any nights between Sunday and Thursday during dates of the promotion. Stays Friday/Saturday nights do not qualify!
- The following BLACKOUT DATES do not count toward the promotion: April 4th, May 9th and May 30th .
- Travel Agent must provide a copy of the proof of their client's stay from the hotel to receive the incentive and send copies for verification to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incentive will be sent to the agent directly.
- Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau reserves the right to cap the program at the first 30 bookings
- Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau reserves the right to cancel or change the program at any time.
- Book as you wish – GDS, online, directly, via a TO, etc. as long as it is at a participating hotel. Click here to view list of hotels.
- NOTE Blackout Dates which DO NOT QUALIFY: April 4th, May 9th and May 30th.
- PROMOTION DOES NOT APPLY TO TA FAM OR REDUCDED RATE BOOKINGS.
- A GROUP BLOCK WILL COUNT AS ONE QUALIFYING RESERVATION. ONE ENTRY PER GROUP BLOCK.
DID SOMEONE SAY SEDONA FAM TRIP?
Additional GREAT NEWS:
- Those who have qualifying bookings during the promotion and are interested can be entered into a drawing on May 31, 2021.
- Five (5) lucky winners will be selected to participate in a Sedona FAM trip running June 22 – 25, 2021. (Details will be posted on this webpage by May 1.)
- Winners will be notified starting June 1, 2021.
- Most costs associated with the FAM including airfare up to $200 plus a $50 gas card for a rental car, will be covered but there may be a small out of pocket cost.
- Rooms will be based on single occupancy.
- TA only FAM, guests of TA are not included.
- One TA per agency.
- The FAM itinerary will include 3-night accommodations, hotel site tours, activities that represent Sedona’s outdoor adventure, wellness, and arts & culture of Sedona. Most meals will be included in the FAM.
- FAM attendees will be requested to sign the Travel Waiver, Release, and Indemnification Agreement prepared by the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau.
Contact Susan Boehnstedt at email@example.com