There are several convenient ways to get to Sedona.
- Sedona Airport (KSEZ): 928-282-4487 ~ Serving air tours and chartered flights, nestled above the town with views that wow with every landing or departure.
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG): 928-556-1234 ~ Located 26 miles north of Sedona. Offers direct flights to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX): 602-273-3300 ~ A two-hour drive south of Sedona. Hosts more than 1,200 flights a day to and from destinations around the world.
- Prescott Regional Airport (PRC): 928-777-1114 ~ Located 70 miles from Sedona. Offers direct services to Denver and Los Angles.
GETTING TO AND AROUND SEDONA
The City of Sedona is about 19 square miles and has two main highways, State Route 89A and State Route 179. Most businesses and attractions are located on these two thoroughfares. The Verde Shuttle, a commuter shuttle connects Cottonwood and Sedona. There are numerous transportation companies in the Sedona Verde Valley area. Sedona Trolley and Red Rock Magic Trolley can be chartered for local group transportation.
- City of Sedona Uptown Parking including motor coach parking information
or try ParkInSedona.com
- Verde Shuttle
- Arizona State Maps
- Maps to Sedona
- Scenic Driving Maps
- Coconino National Forest Map
- Uptown shops and restaurants
- Walk Sedona Program Maps – Walk Sedona Program routes visitors throughout the walkable districts of Sedona
SEDONA MILEAGE CHART