BLUR the line between vacation and board meeting
Sedona exists at an impossible intersection of soul-nourishing wilderness and pampered luxury -- where soaring red rock monoliths cradle an array of resorts, spas, art galleries and boutique wineries. Sedona is host to hundreds of meetings and tours annually with more than 4,000 rooms, flexible meeting space up to 33,500 square feet and over 50 restaurants. Need yet another reason to book your next event in Sedona? The Sedona Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau is offering an exciting incentive program for meeting planners.
Planners that book a new event during Sedona’s non-peak times will receive $1,000
- Confirmed event must take place between Nov 1 - Feb 10 or June 15 - August 31.
- Event must be booked at a qualifying hotel (see “approved properties” for full list).
- Event must actualize a minimum of 25 room nights on any night between Sunday and Thursday. Rooms booked outside of these dates do not apply towards incentive. Excludes holidays.
- RFP’s must be submitted online through MySedonaMeetings.com or through Cvent by including the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau on the Cvent RFP.
- Planner must provide copy of the official rooms pick up report from the hotel, to receive the incentive.
- Incentive will be paid to planner directly.
- One incentive per signed contract. For programs booked for multiple years, additional incentives will be paid out at a maximum of 3 years.
- SCC&TB reserves the right to cap the program at first 20 signed contracts within the fiscal year (July to June).
- SCC&TB reserves the right to cancel or change the program at any time.
Download this list of approved hotel partners in Sedona.
Download a copy of the Incentive flyer.