Discover the Best of Red Rock Country & Beyond with Curated Excursions and Socially-Distant Stays at Amara Resort and Spa
For those looking to escape to the Southwest this year, Amara Resort and Spa is launching an adventure-focused stay package and a dedicated concierge team for curated, off-site excursions as guests explore the famed red rocks and some of the region’s most celebrated national parks, monuments and scenic byways.
The perfect four-season retreat, Sedona offers the ideal getaway for visitors as they journey through Northern Arizona mountain country, with renowned outdoor destinations including Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and the Grand Canyon, Saguaro, and Petrified Forest national parks all located just a short drive away. Tucked along the banks of Oak Creek, Amara allows guests to savor the fresh mountain air while taking a dip in the infinity-edge pool, sipping fireside craft cocktails and playing lawn games like cornhole and connect four in the open-air courtyard, all set against unobstructed views of the Cleopatra and Snoopy rock formations. During their stay, guests can also enjoy meals on the expansive patio of Amara’s signature restaurant, SaltRock Southwest Kitchen, which features a menu of fresh, light and seasonal dishes from Executive Chef Lindsey Dale that incorporate culinary traditions and ingredients of the Southwest and Verde Valley.
Available to book now through the end of the year, Amara is offering a “Sedona Adventure” stay package starting from $259 per night including:
- Luxury accommodations in a guest room of their choice.
- A daily fresh-squeezed juice or smoothie per guest.
- A seven-day Red Rock Pass to explore some of the most popular trails in Sedona.
- A book of Sedona’s best hikes.
- A souvenir Amara collapsible cooler bag packed with a delicious picnic lunch for each guest from SaltRock.
- Book online at AmaraResort.com or call 928-282-4828.Also debuting this season at Amara is a dedicated Adventures at Amara concierge team available to curate off-site, socially distanced activities for guests, including:
- Open-Air Jeep Tours (Starting at $69 per person): Experience Sedona’s spectacular scenery up close and personally while learning all about the history, nature and wildlife of the area with off-road Jeep tours.
- Private Hike Excursion (Starting at $125 per person): Enjoy a private, guided hike experience for yourself or a group to one of Sedona’s most beautiful trails. Transportation, snacks, water and equipment included.
- Private Yoga and Meditation (Starting at $200 per hour): Venture out for a two-hour, solo yoga or yoga/hiking combination experience with a private instructor. Yoga mats included.
- World Class Golf (Staring at $75 per round): A luxurious round of golf is par for the course for any relaxing escape. Get exclusive access to the luxurious Seven Canyons Golf Club and other nearby top-ranked courses in Sedona with discounted Member for a Day rates.
To learn more or procure an experience, visit AmaraResort.com/resort/adventures-at-amara or contact guest services at Adventures@AmaraResort.com.
For those who will be hitting the open road for more of a “workcation” than a weekend getaway, a “Work From Here, Learn From Here” program included within the resort’s amenity offering features everything they need to have a seamless stay while keeping connected to virtual obligations, including:
- A private, 750-square-foot, adaptable space setup like a classroom or office, equipped with classroom-style seating, whiteboards, a speakerphone, a printing station, shelves stocked with school supplies and a screen or projector upon request.
- An on-call executive assistant or teacher’s aide who can assist with day-to-day tasks like sending faxes, shipping of business documents or assignments, running errands or and setting up audio and video connections.
- On-site local tutors and nannies that can be reserved for approximately $50 per hour, requiring a minimum two-week lead time.
To learn more about Amara Resort and Spa or to book a stay, visit AmaraResort.com or call 928-282-4828.
ABOUT AMARA RESORT AND SPA
Amara Resort and Spa is an intimate, boutique resort that offers 100 spacious guest rooms and suites, combining modern design with Sedona’s comfortable, laid-back lifestyle and views of the surrounding red rocks, Oak Creek and lush foliage. While Amara is just steps from the hustle and bustle of Sedona’s uptown shopping, dining and cultural hub, the resort is nestled on the banks of Oak Creek, which makes it feel worlds away. Amara’s signature restaurant, SaltRock Southwest Kitchen showcases a menu of Southwestern-inspired cuisine featuring fresh, light and seasonal dishes using culinary traditions and ingredients of the Southwest and Verde Valley. Lead by Executive Chef Lindsey Dale, SaltRock serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and its outdoor patio offers guests a breathtaking setting under the stars with a majestic red rock backdrop, views of the heated infinity-edge pool and nearby fire pits. The award-winning Amara Spa provides guests with a serene and tranquil spa experience with massages, facials, body treatments, complimentary daily yoga as well as all-natural products that nourish and rejuvenate mind, body and soul. Amara Resort and Spa is located at 100 Amara Lane, Sedona, Ariz. 86336. To learn more, visit AmaraResort.com or call 928-282-4828.
# # #