What To Do
Sedona-Grand Canyon Experience
Sedona is so close to the Grand Canyon. Here’s a two day itinerary with suggestions for things to do as you are stopping in Sedona, Arizona during your Grand Canyon vacation. We’ve included a handy map and driving directions to help you on your way.
- Go on A Trolley Ride
- Visit the Sedona Heritage Museum
- Walk through Red Rock State Park or cool down in the water at Slide Rock State Park
- Visit Art Galleries and Shops. Here are a few of the top shopping destinations in Sedona:
A Day Trip to the Grand Canyon
– Experience a self driving tour through Oak Creek Canyon ~ Flagstaff ~ Grand Canyon National Park. This scenic drive is stunning, with many points of interest along the way.
– Participate in a guided van tour to the Grand Canyon National Park.
– Go on a train ride between Williams and the Grand Canyon National Park.
– Have lunch at the Grand Canyon National Park. There are so many stunning visits and places to enjoy your meal.
- Get your heart pumping with some hiking in the dramatic Red Rock Country.
- Visit Red Rock Crossing.
- Take a Tour in Sedona to view ancient cliff dwellings and petroglyphs or visit some of the famous rock formations and vortices. Here are a few of the top tour options:
– Horseback Riding Tour
– Jeep Tour, ATV Tour, Hummer Tour
– Vortex Tour
– Air Tour
– Wine Tour
- Go on an early morning hot air balloon tour.
- Enjoy Native American culture.
- Pamper your body and soul at a spa.
- Visit Camp Verde’s Casino for some gaming action.