Sedona Destination Overview
Sedona, the Most Beautiful Place on Earth, in so many ways, is the stage for unlimited experiences for your clients. This is a destination where your customers can reconnect… as groups, as families, as couples, or with oneself.
Sedona Lodging: Sedona has over 70 hotels, resorts, motels and bed-and-breakfasts. Accommodations in Sedona range from budget to 4-diamond luxury. Many group friendly properties offer net rates/group rates and motor coach parking.
Sedona Tours & Sightseeing: From viewing the spectacular natural beauty of the red rocks to fascinating archeological, geological and historical attractions, Sedona is considered a premiere destination by millions. Narrated or chartered trolley tours are popular for groups.
Sedona Dining: Sedona has a variety of dining options available. Cuisines include Continental, French, Italian, Mexican, Asian, classic American, or Southwestern. Visitors may enjoy cozy indoor seating, a patio with red rock views, or a deck near Oak Creek. Group friendly restaurants and rates are available.
Sedona Arts & Culture / Shopping: Sedona is home to more than 500 artists and 80 unique shops & galleries. Specialty items and artwork include famous Sedona landscapes, Kachina dolls, hand-made pottery, sculptures, Native American jewelry and Sedona memorabilia.
Sedona Wineries: The combination of high desert sunshine and cool nights provides a perfect synergy for varietals. Our wineries offer tastings, tours, fantastic atmosphere and delicious wines!
Sedona Outdoor Adventures: Sedona is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. Your clients can take a hike or a bike ride or perhaps just enjoy a beautiful sunset. They may see Sedona from the back of a jeep, atop horseback or from a hot air balloon or a helicopter.
Sedona Metaphysical & Spiritual: There’s something magical about Sedona. Its world-wide reputation as a spiritual Mecca and global power spot has drawn some of our world’s most amazing healers, intuitives, and spiritual guides. Sedona is a perfect place for spiritual and personal enrichment of the body and soul. Click here to learn more about the Sedona vortexes, areas of enhanced energy.
Sedona Spas: Sedona is home to some of the world’s best spas. Your clients will enjoy treatments by nationally acclaimed therapists, as well as healing rituals and spiritual experiences related to healthy living. Red rock and Native American treatments are just a few of the unique spa experiences in Sedona.
PATHWAYS TO SEDONA
Please click here to see access to Sedona, its nearby airports, and maps.
SEDONA BY THE NUMBERS
- More than 40 hotels and resorts, including vacation ownership properties, totaling 3,100+ rooms
- More than 20 Bed & Breakfast properties, with more than 200 rooms
- About 50 restaurants with approximately 20 offering space for meetings and special events
- Meeting and event spaces from 20 to 14,400 sq. ft. (indoor) and up to 35,000 sq. ft. (outdoor)
- Average Monthly Temperatures: At a moderate elevation of 4,500 feet (1,370 meters), Sedona enjoys a temperate climate year-round, with abundant sunshine and cool evenings.
- Sunrise & Sunset Times: Times shown are for first day of the month.
- Tax Rates: Charts show tax rates of Sedona within/out the city limits in Coconino and Yavapai Counties.
* Tax percentages by county (within/outside Sedona city limits) as of January 2016. Amounts subject to change.