Relocate to Sedona
Browse Related Businesses
- Real Estate / Relocation Information
- Residential Real Estate Services
- Commercial Real Estate Services
- View Real Estate Video
- Home / Apartments rentals
- Relocation Information Request Form
Living in Sedona...
...is living a dream for most residents. Obviously, the inviting communities of Sedona, nearby Village of Oak Creek, majestic Oak Creek Canyon and the more remote neighborhoods west of town feature magnificent, panoramic views, but they also offer an astounding array of additional attractions for residents and visitor alike.
Considering a relocation to Sedona, Arizona? The following information is designed to answer many of your questions and give you the connections you need to learn more and become engaged even before you arrive.
Sedona Newcomers Relocation & Welcome Information
Watch the Welcome Video from the Sedona Chamber of Commerce CEO and President, Jennifer Wesselhoff.
Follow these links to information you need to know:
For information on utilities, post office, libraries, transportation resources, parks and public lands, and a list of businesses ready to welcome and serve you, start with the Sedona Chamber of Commerce’s Member Directory. To find out more about all Sedona has to offer residents and visitors, browse the Chamber’s Experience Sedona Guide.
- Sedona Street Map. (This is a large file and will take a few seconds to load.)
The community of Sedona straddles two counties - Yavapai County and Coconino County. Ask your realtor or neighbor in which side of the line you are. Prescott is the county seat for Yavapai and Flagstaff is the county seat for Coconino.
The Village of Oak Creek is an unincorporated community about 5 miles south of the City of Sedona.
- City of Sedona services and ordinances
- The Village of Oak Creek has a quasi-governing group, the Big Park Regional Coordinating Council
- County property tax information:
Coconino County, Flagstaff is the county seat.
Yavapai County, Prescott is the county seat.
- About local public schools, visit Sedona Unified School District
- Take a look at OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute)
- Request residential and commercial real estate information. Your request will be shared with approximately three local realtors specializing in the type of real estate you are interested in.
- Learn about some of the Sedona area non-profits and their volunteer opportunities by visiting SedonaWishList.org.
- View a list of local medical providers and services.
- To enjoy local specials and coupons, visit ShopinSedona.com or order a the Chamber's Superpass coupon book.
- Join the Sedona Chamber of Commerce.
Publications & Media:
- Watch the Sedona NOW network online.
- Watch video segments about local businesses and attractions on Sedona.tv.
- View a list of local job postings.
For more information:
1. Submit our Relocation Information Request Form
2. Contact us at the Sedona Chamber of Commerce at 800-288-7336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Contact one of our member real estate professionals who can provide valuable insight on relocating and living in Sedona.
The Sedona Chamber of Commerce presents access to this information as a public service and as a service to our members and community partners. The Chamber assumes no responsibility for errors, changes or omissions in the information provided, nor for the products or services provided.